At Raiz, we believe that every cent counts. That’s why we’ve partnered with some of your favourite brands to offer you cashback rewards when you make purchases through the app. It’s possible to offset your monthly fees as well as potentially exceeding them with your rewards earnings.
Here’s how to make the most of Raiz Rewards:
- Discover your options: Within the Raiz app, explore a huge range of cashback offers from our partner brands. From everyday essentials to fashion, travel to utilities, there’s something for everyone.
- Activate and shop: Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, activate the offer with a simple tap. Then, continue your shopping as usual, knowing that you’re earning rewards with every purchase. Some partners also offer automatic rewards when you link your credit or debit card in Raiz Rewards, this way you can also earn rewards when shopping in-store!
- Watch your account grow: As you make eligible purchases, watch your rewards accumulate in your Raiz account. This is your chance to turn everyday spending into a stepping stone toward your financial goals, potentially exceeding your monthly fees.
Surveys are a great way to boost your Raiz Rewards in your spare time.
We know that your opinions matter, and at Raiz, we want to reward you for sharing them. Paid surveys are a way to contribute your insights and earn at the same time.
- Visit the survey section in the Raiz app to find available survey opportunities. Our surveys cover a range of topics, ensuring there’s something that aligns with your interests.
- Each survey is designed to gather valuable feedback. Take your time to provide thoughtful and honest responses.
- As you complete surveys, you’ll see your rewards grow. Earning cash back through surveys can potentially surpass your monthly Raiz fees.
While rewards and survey earnings are exciting, it’s essential to maintain a balanced perspective. The Raiz app is a comprehensive platform that combines micro-investing, round-ups, superannuation, kids accounts and Raiz Rewards. Remember that while earning rewards is fantastic, make sure you’re making mindful purchases that align with your financial goals.
Raiz Rewards and Surveys have eligibility criteria and T&Cs that may apply. For any questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team for more information.
Don’t have the Raiz App?
Download it for free in the App store or the Webapp below:
Raiz Invest Australia Limited – Authorised Representative of AFSL 434776. The Raiz Invest Australia Fund and Raiz Property Fund are issued in Australia by Instreet Investment Limited (ACN 128 813 016 AFSL 434776) a subsidiary of Raiz Invest Limited and promoted by Raiz Invest Australia Limited (ACN 604 402 815).
Raiz Invest Super is a Division of AMG Super and is issued by Equity Trustees Superannuation Limited (AFSL 229757, RSE Licence No L0001458) as Trustee of AMG Super.
If you have read all or any part of our email, website, or communication then you need to know that the information is general information only and does not take into account of your personal financial situation, goals or needs. You should obtain financial advice tailored to your circumstances by a licensed professional adviser, as we are not authorised to provide personal financial advice.
A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD) for Raiz Invest Australia Fund, Raiz Invest Super and Raiz Property Fund (together, the Products) are available on the Raiz Invest website and App. Please read and consider the PDS and TMD to understand the risks and determine if the Products are suitable for you. The risks and fees are fully set out in the PDS and include the risks that would ordinarily apply to investing.
Any returns shown or implied are not forecasts and are not reliable guides or predictors of future performance.
Under no circumstance is the information to be used by, or presented to, a person for the purposes of deciding about investing in the Products.
This information may be based on assumptions or market conditions which change without notice and have not been independently verified.
Any opinions or information expressed are subject to change without notice.
Home loans are subject to approval from the lending institution and Raiz Home Ownership makes no warranties as to the success of an application until all relevant information has been provided.
Raiz Home Ownership Pty Ltd (ABN 14 645 876 937), an Australian Credit Representative number 528594 under Australian Credit Licence number 387025. Raiz Home Ownership Pty Ltd is 100% owned by Raiz Invest Australia Limited (ABN 26 604 402 815).