- An active Raiz Invest Account must be held (account balance greater than $5). Raiz account holders hold valid accounts as set out in the product disclosure statement found on the website: raizinvest.com.au
- To enter, you must click or tap through (via desktop or mobile) one of the answers from the “Chance to WIN – Quiz of the Month” email to the Quiz of the Month Blog page. This will allow us to automatically put your email in the draw. You must be subscribed to emails to receive this.
- Entries open Thursday 16th January 2020 at 11am and entries close Thursday 30th January 2020 at 11.59pm. This may be changed at Raiz’s discretion.
- Raiz Invest will be giving away twenty copies of the book ‘Making Money Made Simple’, authored by Noel Whittaker. These twenty winners will be selected at random. We note that no individual prize exceeds $250.00 and total value of prizes do not exceed $50,000.00.
- These twenty random Raiz Account holders will be notified by email within two weeks of competition end date to confirm their delivery address.
- The permit number in the format NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03853.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other third party.
- By entering this promotion, you agree that we may use entries for future marketing purposes in any media or branding.
- The competition is promoted by Raiz Invest Australia Limited, Level 11/2 Bulletin Place Sydney 2000 NSW, 1300 754 748. ABN 26 604 402 815, who is the Authorised Representative of AFSL 434776. The Raiz product is issued in Australia by Instreet Investment Limited (ACN 128 813 016 AFSL 434776) and promoted by Raiz Invest Australia Limited (ACN 604 402 815). A Product Disclosure Statement dated 16 December 2019 for this product is available on the Raiz website and App. A person should read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement in deciding whether or not to acquire and continue to hold interests in the product. The risks of investing in this product are fully set out in the Product Disclosure Statement and include the risks that would ordinarily apply to investing.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03853