- An active Raiz Account must be held (account balance greater than $5). Raiz account holders hold valid accounts as set out in the product disclosure statement found on the website: raizinvest.com.au.
- Entries open Sunday, 9th December 2018 at 11am and entries close Sunday, 23rd December 2018 at 5pm. To enter one must complete in full the ‘Improving our Services’ within the timeframe stated above and provide the email address on your active Raiz Investment account within the survey. Note there could be circumstances where the survey period is shortened, extended or otherwise modified at the discretion of the company.
- To thank you for completing the Survey, Raiz Invest will be giving away five $50.00 credit investments in to their active Raiz Investment Account. These five investments will be selected at random. We note that no individual prize exceeds $250.00 and total value of prizes do not exceed $50,000.00.
- These five random Raiz Account holders will be notified by email when the credit investments will be deposited into their Raiz account by Monday 14th January 2019 subject to any circumstances where the survey period is shortened, extended or otherwise modified at the discretion of the company.
- The permit number in the format NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03853.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other third party.
- By entering this promotion, you agree that we may use entries / results / feedback for future marketing purposes in any media or branding.
- The competition is promoted by Raiz Invest Australia Limited, Level 11/2 Bulletin Place Sydney 2000 NSW, 1300 754 748. ABN 26 604 402 815, who is the Authorised Representative of AFSL 434776. The Raiz product is issued in Australia by Instreet Investment Limited (ACN 128 813 016 AFSL 434776) and promoted by Raiz Invest Australia Limited (ACN 604 402 815). A Product Disclosure Statement dated 10th April 2018 for this product is available on the Raiz website and App. A person should read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement in deciding whether or not to acquire and continue to hold interests in the product. The risks of investing in this product are fully set out in the Product Disclosure Statement and include the risks that would ordinarily apply to investing. Amounts are in Australian dollars.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03853