- An active Raiz Invest Account must be held (account balance greater than $5). Raiz account holders hold valid accounts as set out in the product disclosure statement found on the website: raizinvest.com.au
- Entries open Sunday, 9th June 2019 at 2pm and entries close Sunday, 16th June 2019 at 11.59pm. This may be changed at Raiz’s discretion.
- To enter one must complete in full the survey within the timeframe stated above and provide the email address on your Active Raiz Investment account at the end of the survey.
- To thank you for completing the Survey, Raiz Invest will be giving away five $50.00 credit investments into their active Raiz Investment Account. These five investments will be selected at random. We note that no individual prize exceeds $250.00 and total value of prizes do not exceed $50,000.00.
- These five random Raiz Account holders will be notified by email when the credit investments will be deposited into their Raiz account by Friday, 28th June 2019.
- The permit number in the format NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03853.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other third party.
- By entering this promotion, you agree that we may use entries for future marketing purposes in any media or branding.
- The competition is promoted by Raiz Invest Australia Limited, Level 11/2 Bulletin Place Sydney 2000 NSW, 1300 754 748. ABN 26 604 402 815, who is the Authorised Representative of AFSL 434776. The Raiz product is issued in Australia by Instreet Investment Limited (ACN 128 813 016 AFSL 434776) and promoted by Raiz Invest Australia Limited (ACN 604 402 815). A Product Disclosure Statement dated 19th March 2019 for this product is available on the Raiz website and App. A person should read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement in deciding whether or not to acquire and continue to hold interests in the product. The risks of investing in this product are fully set out in the Product Disclosure Statement and include the risks that would ordinarily apply to investing.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03853