These terms apply to the use of the Raiz Chatbot (Ashlee).
If you do not agree with these terms, you must not use the Chatbot.
- In order to use the Chatbot, you must have an active and eligible Raiz Investment Account.
- The Chatbot relies on transaction data provided by your financial institutions to generate insights on your spending and funds flow. The responses provided by the Chatbot are not intended to be financial, accounting or other professional advice. While Raiz uses reasonable endeavours to present accurate information, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the third party information or the Chatbot responses.
- If you ask the Chatbot a general question, the responses provided will be general information that has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on that information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information in view of your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
- If you ask the Chatbot a specific question regarding your own account, the responses provided will provide you with current account information or, depending on the question you ask, information based on cashflow forecasting drawn from your last three months of spending and income data. These responses provide guidance only, based on the information made available by third parties. Before acting on the information provided by the Raiz chatbot, you should consider the appropriateness of the information in view of your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
- Communications from the Chatbot (and any associated materials) do not constitute financial product advice. Please consider obtaining independent advice before you make any financial decisions.
- Neither Raiz nor any of its affiliated companies, agents or subcontractors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including lost profits arising in any way from, including but not limited to: (i) use of the Chatbot, or information provided by the Chatbot; (ii) the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided through the Chatbot or any errors or omissions in the responses provided by the Chatbot; or (iii) claims of third parties in connection with use of the Chatbot.
- Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law, may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations, remedies or guarantees which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. Such legislation may, for example, impose non-excludable guarantees that goods are of acceptable quality or that services will be rendered with due care and skill (with certain remedies available to consumers for certain breaches of such guarantees). To the extent that such legislation applies, this Agreement must be read subject to those statutory provisions. If those statutory provisions apply, notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, to the extent that Raiz is entitled to do so, Raiz limits its liability pursuant to such provisions for any goods to the replacement, repair or refund of the cost of goods, or for services, to the re-supply or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- You agree to fully compensate Raiz and its officers, employees and agents from and against reasonable liability, loss, damage, costs and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable legal expenses on a reasonable basis) and penalties incurred or suffered by any of them arising out of (i) your material breach of this Agreement; (ii) any misuse or use of the Chatbot or information provided by the Chatbot; and (iii) any act of fraud or wilful misconduct by or on behalf of you.
- You must maintain the security of your password, and notify Raiz immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or other breach of security.
- Raiz retains all intellectual property rights in the Chatbot and the responses provided by the Chatbot.
- The Chatbot is provided on "as is" and on an "as available" basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty or guarantee of any kind (whether express or implied). You may at times experience disruption or other difficulties in using the Chatbot. You should consider the potential for disruption or other difficulties in planning your use of the Chatbot.
- If you breach the terms of this Agreement, Raiz may (at its option, and without limiting the remedies available to Raiz in any way) terminate its agreement with you or bar you from accessing the Website or App on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Raiz reserves the right to modify, discontinue or disable the Chatbot or any part of the Chatbot (on a permanent or temporary basis) at any time. While Raiz will, where reasonably practicable and possible, endeavour to provide you with prior notice of such modifications, discontinuations or disabling, you agree and accept that it may not always be possible to provide you with such prior notification.
Raiz may, from time to time, amend this Agreement. Any such amendments will be posted on the Website and will take effect at least fourteen (14) days after such posting. If you do not accept such amendments to the Agreement, you cannot continue to use the Chatbot. By using the Chatbot, you agree that the then-current version of these Terms (including any amendments effective at that time) applies to your use of the Chatbot.