Software Engineer – RubyApply
Raiz is looking for a highly-motivated, detail-oriented, and driven Software Engineer. At Raiz, you will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle including new feature development, bug fixes, testing and maintenance of the Raiz applications. We want you to bring your passion for software craftsmanship, testing, and complete ownership of the products you build – helping us continue making our award winning apps and services the best they can be.
Architect, design, and code new features and enhancements of a complex financial platform
Participate in setting standards and best practices for a growing engineering organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of Ruby
- Experience building/optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with basic HTML/CSS
- Object oriented fundamentals (OOA, OOP, OOD)
- Understanding basic algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to interact in a friendly, professional, and tactful manner with customers, co-workers, and superiors
- Ability to recognize and keep in confidence sensitive, private customer information
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Capacity to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Humility to admit fault and receive constructive feedback graciously
- Commitment to quality of one’s work
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Conceptual understanding of what is fair and reasonable in light of all the circumstances
- Preferred but not required RG146 compliant
- You must be able to work in Australia.
For further details on this new and exciting opportunity apply above or send your resumes to email@example.com.